Content Viewer

Online address change

Just moved house? You'll need to notify Roads and Maritime Services of your new address.

To change your address you will need to provide the following information:

  • Surname
  • NSW Driver Licence number or Photo Card number
  • Card ID number (on back of card)

Change address now

If you are an organisation or have more than 10 vehicle registrations, phone Roads and Maritime Services (replacing Roads and Traffic Authority) on 13 22 13.

Update your voting details

Moving? Don't leave your vote behind update your details with the Australian Electoral Commission.

  • Sold your car recently?

    The seller must have a NSW licence number. The buyer must have either a NSW licence number or a NSW Motor dealer licence number.

    Find out more

    Lodge notice

  • Site Requirements

    We are improving accessibility to online services for hand-held and mobile devices by upgrading its system. Until this system upgrade is complete, it is advised that online services be accessed by a desktop or laptop computer.

    Find out more

Content Viewer