Replacement Licence Products Video
Replace your lost, stolen or destroyed licence products. View a short video tutorial on how to replace licence products online.
You can order the following products online if you are a NSW Licence or NSW Photo Card holder:
- NSW Driver Licence
- NSW Photo Card
All you need is:
- NSW Driver Licence / NSW Photo Card
- Roads and Maritime Services Online Account
- Valid Credit card
Please note the following conditions:
- If you have changed your address within the last 14 days, you will be unable to order a replacement product online and you will need to attend your nearest motor registry
- Ordering a replacement is NOT renewing or extending the expiry date of the product.
- The Replacement Product will be sent to the current mailing address we have on file for you
- You are only able to order one licence or photo card replacement product per year (365 days)
- Only active Driver Licence or Photo Cards can be ordered
- The replacement product may take up to 10 days to get to you, if you do not receive it at all please call our Contact Centre on 13 22 13.
As part of ongoing improvements to online services, online accounts have been introduced to provide additional security to Roads and Maritime Services customers' personal information. Customers wanting to access certain services require an online account and password. How to set up an online account.
Please note that NSW Photo Card holders are only able to set up an online account through the Replacement Products application for the purpose of ordering a Photo Card replacement product.